- Change the Way You Think About Your Morning Latte – World Wildlife Fund
- Koch funded study agrees, global warming real
- Remember, only you can prevent global warming.
- The assaults on our Gulf continue unabated.
- Show your solidarity with America’s long-term jobless workers.
- Fear not, my children.
- Repeal your own damn health care.
- More great comments to President Obama
- Powerful comments to Pres. Obama
- Let them eat cake?
- As income inequality increases, U.S. poor become more conservative.
- Don’t compromise on progressive change.
- Show President Obama that you still believe.
- Cool it?
Take Action Now:
Tag Archives: The Economy
Great video originally seen on RoarMag.org. Young and old coming together to demand change … Continue reading
The GOP class warfare efforts are winning. Income inequality continues to rise. Unemployment numbers continue to rise. American jobs are not being created. Corporate profits are at an all-time high. But it’s not enough for the GOP leadership. They have … Continue reading
Sometimes it’s difficult to look at politics without being just a little bit cynical. Last night we posted the story about research confirming that as income inequality rises, poor American voters turn more conservative. Now, as relatively rational people, that … Continue reading
According to research findings in the October issue of the American Journal of Political Science, as the American income inequality becomes greater, low income homes become more politically conservative. “It’s a bit of a conundrum,” says Peter Enns, assistant professor of government at Cornell University. Continue reading
In case you need another reason or two to lend your support and ask Pres. Obama to stand firm on progressive issues, Republican Sen. Jim DeMint has graciously indicated that he would be willing to “compromise” on the Bush tax … Continue reading
Please enter your name and information in the spaces below. Within several minutes, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from “I Still Believe”. Please click the link in that e-mail to confirm your signature. (If you don’t see the e-mail, … Continue reading