- Change the Way You Think About Your Morning Latte – World Wildlife Fund
- Koch funded study agrees, global warming real
- Remember, only you can prevent global warming.
- The assaults on our Gulf continue unabated.
- Show your solidarity with America’s long-term jobless workers.
- Fear not, my children.
- Repeal your own damn health care.
- More great comments to President Obama
- Powerful comments to Pres. Obama
- Let them eat cake?
- As income inequality increases, U.S. poor become more conservative.
- Don’t compromise on progressive change.
- Show President Obama that you still believe.
- Cool it?
Take Action Now:
Category Archives: Energy Policy
The World Wildlife Fund does great work promoting positive change. 50 gallons of water to make one latte? Time for change.
After two years and massive amounts of data churning, the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature Project has concluded, yes Virginia, global warming is real. Of particular interest is the fact that this study was headed by UC Berkeley physics professor Richard … Continue reading
A recent post by Jamie L. Vernon, Ph.D. on Chris Mooney’s Discover Magazine blog, The Intersection, highlights a recent report from the National Research Council. The report outlines various policy methods to reduce CO2 emissions, but Vernon stresses the importance … Continue reading
“As you sow, so shall you reap.” This Biblical verse seems to be particularly pertinent in today’s world. Unfortunately, a lot of our soon to be congressional “leadership” seems to ignore that particular warning. Republican Rep. John Shimkus of Illinois … Continue reading
The new global warming documentary, Cool It opens today. It’s based on the 1998 book, The Skeptical Environmentalist and 2007′s Cool It: The Skeptical Environmentalist’s Guide to Global Warming, both by Danish economist Bjørn Lomborg. This film by Academy Award-winning … Continue reading