- Change the Way You Think About Your Morning Latte – World Wildlife Fund
- Koch funded study agrees, global warming real
- Remember, only you can prevent global warming.
- The assaults on our Gulf continue unabated.
- Show your solidarity with America’s long-term jobless workers.
- Fear not, my children.
- Repeal your own damn health care.
- More great comments to President Obama
- Powerful comments to Pres. Obama
- Let them eat cake?
- As income inequality increases, U.S. poor become more conservative.
- Don’t compromise on progressive change.
- Show President Obama that you still believe.
- Cool it?
Take Action Now:
Author Archives: ChangeSurvive
Last week, Politico and Talking Points Memo carried a story that sounded so outrageous you had to wonder if it wasn’t a new urban legend. Unfortunately, amazingly, it was true. New GOP congressman from Maryland Andy Harris, M.D. was in … Continue reading
The media loves to carry controversy and discord. We want to make sure that Pres. Obama knows we care about this country and support his priorities. These signers of The letter of support for Pres. Obama care and support Change … Continue reading
The letter of support for Pres. Obama continues to get additional signers and powerful, heartfelt comments: Tera Jones, ”I still have faith in you and what you are doing for this country and the world. Please stay your course and … Continue reading
Sometimes it’s difficult to look at politics without being just a little bit cynical. Last night we posted the story about research confirming that as income inequality rises, poor American voters turn more conservative. Now, as relatively rational people, that … Continue reading
According to research findings in the October issue of the American Journal of Political Science, as the American income inequality becomes greater, low income homes become more politically conservative. “It’s a bit of a conundrum,” says Peter Enns, assistant professor of government at Cornell University. Continue reading